I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive Empty
PostSubject: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:38 am

The Manifolded Parsnip Bench

The sun uprising was slowly, as over the hill, and road the down, came a young boycycle on a bise. He was early to school getupping and go, for today was Turnip Thursday, the day when all schooldinnerers cabbage get only for upeating country wide. On this particular Turnip Thursday all was great joyers and peacing for with it coincided the Day of Small Teachers.

The boycycle on the bise, who have Kevin for his call it, was taking to his fathers working job place employ, a portion small of loom fluff and webbingcobs, to stave off the ague of the wattle mongerer. Many a life save it have wattle mongerers with webcobbings and fluff dusty loom, particularly they who how doing it is known with.

Angus Bridgedribble, who answer the call it of daddy for Kevin, mongereth not the wattle, nor mongereth he any other worldly chattel. Angus, for so christened they him with, was a refill pen poison maker. Many has been the lady old dear who has given greatly thanks for the dexterity of Angus, when her poison pen filling was empty. The malicious empty page of spite is not malevolent with inkless poison. "More elbow to his power", saying are the old little lady dears, as vituperate, revile and slander they gamely into senility.

Mrs. Bridgedribble, or mummy Kevin call it have, else Doris to what she have of friends, stay home and clean up tea pot and ham sandwich make for during the day, and go out night school teach it for plough and horsey pull after evening winter. But after all making both meat ends is not so easy, even for pork butchering sausage.

One lady old dear pen poison letterer was enrolled in Mrs. Bridgedribble's plough and horsey come pull it for the winter, because big large spreading garden she have, and backside to match. This lady old dear little have a call it of Miss Muriel Haversidge, and she is live at an old country cottage, called The Larches because it having a garden filled with rosebay willow herb and rubbley builders.

Miss Muriel have kind feel it for stribbles, grass of the kangaroo and lavender bushing, but wroth and gibberings she keeps for toad parsley, gamekeepers purse, saddle weed and bog agriphebes.

One summer day fine cometh the knife grind and sell trinkety Sikh, who many for years, and beyond, use his grind skilling for the people good of this village little cosy. Put it to him or Miss Muriel for have she no knives for skilling grind, but saddle weed and bog agriphebes are she a more of plenty. "Yo Ho Missy ," are saying the grind Sikhing knifeman, " I are but only near for another several times or seven. Therefore let us grind it and skilling, throughout the village and country longth, and linghth, sublime."

And thus are cutting put the turnip and day longing of the small teachers and web cobbers. But say shush alone, for only we are to be all of knowing this.

©1997
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

Stanley Unwin rides again.......... drum drum drum

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

spell check please pops??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 pm

The chequery speller resides not pops within, but cat graciously may honours you if you nicely him ask.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:48 am

davo wrote:
spell check please pops??
The eluserive meaning of verbal nicety stayeth the hand of anger and rhubarb, and seteth off that which also brings home the effluviance (with or without a permit).

(Or it could be two other chaps)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive   I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive Empty

Back to top Go down

I have just come across this tucked away right at the back of D drive
Page 1 of 1