Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

How Do You Open This Forum Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Open This Forum   How Do You Open This Forum EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:26 pm

When I open the forum I first click on the tab Active Topics and a list of threads opens which have been added to today. I can then add a post to these threads if I so wish. However - there are other threads I regularly contribute to which do not appear, because no-one has posted to them today.

If I then go to another section - say the word games section - I find threads there which were added to by others the previous evening and are awaiting a response. These do not show in Active Topics because the last post was yesterday.

I am spoilt on another forum where there is a tab to open all topics that you have not read since they were last posted to. Is there a way of manipulating this Forum to achieve  the same result. It would stop threads dying on the vine due to people overlooking the fact they have not recently seen them. 

How do you operate the forum?

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Open This Forum   How Do You Open This Forum EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:22 am

Hi Alan
Right hand side of homepage
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Open This Forum   How Do You Open This Forum EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Did you see this post Alan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Open This Forum   How Do You Open This Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Open This Forum
Page 1 of 1