Ciderman
davo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Oxxidental  Jottings Empty
PostSubject: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:23 am

Just trying out a new idea and a new thread. on another not to be mentioned forum I am an honored member of an exclusive club of 5 who just muck about ;post whatever comes to mind - they even have gentle digs at each other but are really all good mates and have some good skills as story tellers - and they do tell some tall ones ; limerick writers and many don't  rhyme and anecdotal stories and some serious stuff too! We post what we will without excessive blaspheme and just feed off each others remarks - so the thread can go anywhere!

over time I have noticed in OZ and around the world an increasing amount of obesity [including myself] I have put myself on a controlled diet and so far have lost 5 kgs but have more to go. being a male I do enjoy looking at the female form [weird heh?] but overtime I am becoming turned off by the obesity that woddles along the pavements and often with clothing 2 sizes too small and all the adipose hanging out - there are of course a number of females that do maintain a good weight and size and they do lift my spirits - as nothing else will lift these days!

rain rain  this is not for rain but nuclear fallout!

and half crazy people out there?

Last edited by davo on Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:34 am

I am one of the lucky ones Davo! I have been 85 kilos for the last 30 years. I make no effort- it just happens. It's odd that when I was sporty playing rugby, soccer , cricket and athletics I was 95 kg. I have never had to watch my weight- which does seem unfair, I agree, when I look at the spectators at a sport event I see what you mention in both sexes. I do still appreciate the female form and it still rather pleasantly releases endorphins into my system but I'm past doing anything about it. yes

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:09 am

I too am relatively lucky - I weigh myself regularly and if I see 80 kg on the scale, I immediately halve my food (and wine) intake - until the scale is back to my fighting weight of 78 kgs.  I normally have to do this every couple of months.

It isn't difficult - I normally have two pieces of buttered toast for breakfast. I cut back to one.

I never eat lunch anyway - nor to I hit biscuits and cakes or nibbles like crisps during the day

We usually have a proper dinner in the evening with wine. I halve my portion size and cut back to just one glass of wine.

3 or 4 days of this and I'm good to go back to normality.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Ciderman wrote:
I am one of the lucky ones Davo! I have been 85 kilos for the last 30 years. I make no effort- it just happens. It's odd that when I was sporty playing rugby, soccer , cricket and athletics I was 95 kg. I have never had to watch my weight- which does seem unfair, I agree, when I look at the spectators at a sport event I see what you mention in both sexes. I do still appreciate the female form and it still rather pleasantly releases endorphins into my system but I'm past doing anything about it. yes

if I took you to Macao we could fix that! - you don't have to be the main performer- 'they' perform on you. ! hat

ps: must be ya genes ciderman - do you weigh in your jeans or out of them?

Last edited by davo on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:12 pm

AlanHo wrote:
I too am relatively lucky - I weigh myself regularly and if I see 80 kg on the scale, I immediately halve my food (and wine) intake - until the scale is back to my fighting weight of 78 kgs.  I normally have to do this every couple of months.

It isn't difficult - I normally have two pieces of buttered toast for breakfast. I cut back to one.

I never eat lunch anyway - nor to I hit biscuits and cakes or nibbles like crisps during the day

We usually have a proper dinner in the evening with wine. I halve my portion size and cut back to just one glass of wine.

3 or 4 days of this and I'm good to go back to normality.

prancing about like that on your avatar looks far from normal Alan! - I'd hate to see you in an abnormal state of mind! oh no
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Most blokes would quite enjoy my circumstance.................Oxxidental  Jottings Rofl11

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:21 pm

I've got a circumstance, but one of the legs is wobbley has anyone got a fix for it. morn
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:43 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Most blokes would quite enjoy my circumstance.................Oxxidental  Jottings Rofl11

now now no nudity please wez british and it may make me eyes water............! drum
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Gandalph wrote:
I've got a circumstance, but one of the legs is wobbley has anyone got a fix for it. morn

two circumstances - once they start wobbling together it's great fun especially after two or three ouzzos [bottles that is] :stormy:
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 pm

An elderly, but hardy cattleman from Texas once told a young female neighbour that if she wanted to live a long  life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder on her oatmeal each morning.  She did this religiously and lived to the age of 103.  She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and a 40 foot hole where the crematorium used to be.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:17 pm

That was a hell of a blow up job.......................Oxxidental  Jottings Scare11

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:21 pm

AlanHo wrote:
That was a hell of a blow up job.......................Oxxidental  Jottings Scare11

and no one seen it cumin?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:36 pm

They have now.............Oxxidental  Jottings Youre%20Joking_zpslzsprgk9

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:50 pm

AlanHo wrote:
They have now.............Oxxidental  Jottings Youre%20Joking_zpslzsprgk9

well alan I've offered to  take ciderman to Macao for a blow job la extraordinaire you can come too but I don't think you would need the father xmas outfit - on second thoughts that may go down very well - I'm sure they would love to get to the bottom of santa claus, in a slowly a 'peeling' sort of way !
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 am

After years of experience I am sure that the males here are well versed in the topic " what turns women on - is it sex?"

well let me say sex of course can be fun - even kinky sex - but long term turn on I have found with women is NOT sex!

it is a range of other things that they enjoy men doing such as:???????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxxidental Jottings
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: