Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:39 pm

At breakfast, things had calmed down. They quickly had their morning toast, exchanging only a few sentences before he left for work. On the way out, he noted with no small amount of disappointment, that little olfactory evidence of this mornings air-pollution remained. She stared him right in the eye and in a serious and unwavering tone one might ascribe to a prophet foretelling the end of the world, said, "I wouldn’t be surprised if one of these days you're going to wake up and find that you have farted your guts right out."

The image of such an event kept him giggling all the way to work.

It did not, however, deter him from his regular evening drinking pleasures which fermented overnight and caused the routine morning release of intestinal-pressure. As weeks passed, scarcely a morning went by where she did not find herself being startled from slumber by flatulence of legendary proportions.

One moment, she'd be snuggled up against the warmth of her pillow, and the next, she'd be scrambling from the room in mortal fear of the vapor that erupted from his rectum with such force that it caused his buttock cheeks to flap and reverberate like the end of an overfilled balloon when it is let go of. His gas was a truly frightening thing that began as a low ominous gurgling deep within his gut and ended in a thunderclap that had the presence of a sousaphone player putting every ounce of effort he can muster into letting fly one long, drawn-out bass-note from his instrument.

The noisome aroma these daily blasts brought with them as they tainted the air, was a marriage of the pungent sting of sulfur one normally associates with swamp mud, and a very fecal scent of decay, not unlike raw sewage. It hung in the air like a physical entity and as she became more and more familiar with its presence at each daybreak, she would always remark, as if it gave her comfort to envision, "I swear to God, one of these mornings one of those farts is going to blow your guts clear out your ass into your pyjamas"

WILL HE GIVE UP THE BOOZE

WILL THEY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS

WILL  A  REBORE HELP HIM

ANOTHER THRILLING EPISODE IS ONLY 24 HOURS AWAY

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:47 am

Can't wait. It sounds as though it's going to be a thriller. yes
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:18 am

Must we wait for 24 hours?  drum

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Windy Story Part 2 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:52 am

Could this be a drawn out tail.?
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:53 am

What a guy murgs dance fancy living next door to him yes

Windy Story Part 2 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm desperately looking on my computer for a file named Fartarse Part 3. whistle

It was posted on Windows Forum in 2004 - If I can't find it - I will have to ask andsome to get it from WF for me.................. drum drum

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Windy Story Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy Story Part 2   Windy Story Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy Story Part 2
Page 1 of 1