HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? Empty
PostSubject: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:17 pm

A common reason for a computer monitor to gradually lose its brilliance at the very bottom of the screen is the cumulative result of deleting text.

When you highlight text and hit the delete key - the unwanted letters fall to the bottom of the screen - so fast that you are not able to see it happen. Flat and continuous letters like the letter I and O are not too much of a problem because they pile up in a microscopically thin layer and it takes years before the effect shows. However -  letters like K, M and W can create big problems - because by virtue of their convoluted shape they get tangled up and more quickly build into a pile.

The recommendation is to use the edit menu and delete from there so the letters go into the recycle or waste bin and can be flushed away.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:14 pm

Mine fall onto a small conveyor belt and get taken to my waste paper basket. So there####clever clogs,I don't need your daft program.

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

I just buy a new monitor - conveyor belts are expensive round here

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 pm

I wondered what the ocassional whiring sound was that I kept hearing. It must be a little conveyor belt inside the machine taking deleted stuff to the trash can. yes
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:51 pm

That whirring sound is possibly a vibrator................ drum drum .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?   Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Your Monitor Screen Slowly Losing Its Brightness?
Page 1 of 1