2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

War Fair Empty
PostSubject: War Fair   War Fair EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:14 am

One day a platoon of US Marines are on patrol in Kosovo when they come upon a British SAS Soldier relaxing on top of a small hill. The soldier puts his hands on his hips and screams out, "Do any of you cocksucking jarheads think you're man enough to take me on?"

The biggest Marine went running up the hill, screaming back at the Soldier. When he gets to the top he simply plows into his foe and the two tumble down the other side of the hill, out of sight. There is the sound of an horrendous fight for a moment or two, and then all is quiet.

Soon, the Soldier reappears, quite untouched. He puts his hands on his hips and sneers, "Well, looks to me like one of you couldn't do it, how about the rest?"

The Marine platoon leader is pissed off at this and sends 4 of his best men up the hill to sort it out. Just as before, they all go tumbling down the far side of the hill, there are the sounds of a hell of a fight and the victorious SAS soldier reappears to goad the Marines once again.

The enraged Marine platoon leader sends his entire remaining platoon (30+men) charging after the Soldier. They all go tumbling down the far side of the hill but his time, after 15 minutes of screaming and yelling and cursing, a lone and bloodied Marine crawls over the top of the hill.

The platoon leader yells up to his man, "What's going on up there?"

The wounded Marine, with his last bit of breath, replies, "Sir, it's a... a trap, sir. There's two of them!"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

War Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Fair   War Fair EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 am

No more than anyone would expect. drum

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

War Fair 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down

War Fair
Page 1 of 1