HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 am

Have you thought what to do about the general yet Malcolm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am

the way the other forum was behaving I think we are better off staying on this one.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 am

DITTO
digby wrote:
the way the other forum was behaving I think we are better off staying on this one.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:16 am

I agree with you digby. When the other forum is functioning again maybe Malcolm can bring some of it's threads over to this one. It seems a shame to leave good threads behind.
I don't of course have any idea how hard or easy it would be to do that so I'd better shut up before I make Malcolm angry!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:23 am

caroljoyce wrote:
I agree with you digby. When the other forum is functioning again maybe Malcolm can bring some of it's threads over to this one. It seems a shame to leave good threads behind.
I don't of course have any idea how hard or easy it would be to do that so I'd better shut up before I make Malcolm angry!!
It's not possible Carol.....and you rarely make me angry giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 pm

OH well never mind - we can start them all over again. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Yes, in view of the problems beyond Malcolm's fault, perhaps it would be best to swap to this one and bring over all the forum threads. It must be very frustrating for him but this one seems to work ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !   Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes I know.....the bloody 'general' is back again !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2