Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Scoring a political point Empty
PostSubject: Scoring a political point   Scoring a political point EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 pm

We have all seen the footage of Corbyn sitting on a train floor claiming that this is what he was forced to do because it was ram packed full and there were no seats. Funny that he should have just happened to have a camera crew with him. He had not thought about the fact that there may be CCTV on the train that filmed him walking past empty seats. It later came to light that he was just disgruntled because there were not two adjoing setas for him to sit by his wife. No mention in his political point scoring video of the fact that she was with him. When confronted with the Virgin footage on newsnight, one of his staff who was also with him said that all the seats were full, and when shown the footage claimed that the seats must have been occupied by extremely small people. How pathetic, and this is the carachter who wants to be prime misister one day. Does he always have a camera crew with him when he goes on a train journey with his wife?

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Scoring a political point 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Scoring a political point   Scoring a political point EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:24 pm

He was offered an upgrade to first class and turned it down due to his eagerness to score a political point

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/transport/rail-transport/news/78189/jeremy-corbyn-turns-down-first-class-upgrade-he-sits

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Scoring a political point 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Scoring a political point   Scoring a political point EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 pm

The man is an idiot and has caused the Labour Part a great deal of damage that will take many years to remedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scoring a political point   Scoring a political point Empty

Back to top Go down

Scoring a political point
Page 1 of 1