Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Chinese Takeaways ??? Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Takeaways ???   Chinese Takeaways ??? EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm

Neither of us felt like cooking last night so we decided on a Chinese from the local takeaway.

There’s no point in having a Uber or Delivero delivery because it’s never hot when they get here – hence I phoned the order in for me to collect.

Our local Chinky is rather scruffy and I sometimes wonder whether the hygiene certificate in the window is genuine, but the food is good.

The last time I collected a Chinese I parked the bags on the passenger seat and one of them leaked – it took Libby ages to clean the upholstery and 2 months later you can still smell it. So I put a shallow cardboard box in the passenger footwell as a precaution and put the takeaway bags in it..

Whilst driving back home I noticed a rustling sound in the car and eventually traced it to the takeaway. When I glanced down one of the bags was moving. I suspected that the restaurant had mice – or even rats and I immediately thought one was in the bag so turned the car round to go back to the Chinky and give them both barrels.

Suddenly the top of the bag started to tear and I could see two eyes looking at me – it was horrible – until its head popped out and revealed itself as a peekin’ duck.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Takeaways ???   Chinese Takeaways ??? EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:10 pm

ya know alan you get better as we read them backwards!! AlanHo Ho Ho !!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Takeaways ???   Chinese Takeaways ??? EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:15 pm

here's a few more!! 

1.I called the Chinese takeaway yesterday A man picked up the phone and said: “Hello! I am wan kin the chef.” I said that I’ll come back later

2.So I asked a Chinese woman for her number, she said "sex, sex, sex, free sex tonight ." Her friend said “No, it’s 666-3629.”

3. That one awkward moment you have to go ask your Chinese neighbor if they’ve seen your dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Takeaways ???   Chinese Takeaways ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Takeaways ???
Page 1 of 1