HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fathers day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fathers day Empty
PostSubject: fathers day   fathers day EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Hope all fathers had a good day. we have the youngest granddaughter every weekend, my son and her mum have split up a good few years .On sunday she asked me could she do any chores to earn money apparently to buy me and her dad a card etc.i obliged and give her all my change £4 40p.a bit later in b and M, I spotted something costing £7.99 ,granddaughter asked me did I like it? yes said I.She saw price and was disappointed ,walking round again I told her that  the salesgirl  had told me it had been reduced to £2.20p chuffed to bits she put it in basket,bit later she looked at deodorant set for her dad @£4.49 I told her that that had been reduced as well to £2.20 and she could buy it!Oh no granddad says she that'll take all my money and I'm not spending everythin in one go! she bought him a kitkat 49p granddaughters hey gotta love em
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

fathers day Empty
PostSubject: Re: fathers day   fathers day EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:33 pm

You sound like a very kind and generous grandfather billy--i bet you treat your mates like that as well drink

-----------------------------------------
fathers day 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down

fathers day Empty
PostSubject: Re: fathers day   fathers day EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you Jimmy I try too I have a few older mates who I sometimes have a reminiscent pint with . I'm lucky to have several good mates but like most people have friends we can all do without....is that another topic ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fathers day Empty
PostSubject: Re: fathers day   fathers day Empty

Back to top Go down

fathers day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: