HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volvojack

Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:30 am

The preparation for the Tokyo Olympic Games took almost Three years to prepare.

The Mayor of Liverpool has tabled a bid for the next Olympic Games which he says
 "Providing Bail conditions are met and and early release from Liverpool's Walton jail plus removal of electronic leg tags.

They could be ready in Two Days."

OPENING CEREMONY           

All local Athletes will be finger printed and hold up identity numbers on chest.

The Olympic flame will be ignited be a petrol bomb thrown by a native of the city, wearing the traditional balaclava. The flame will be contained in a large chip van situated on the roof of the Stadium.

THE EVENTS

In previous Olympic games, Liverpool's competitors have not been particularly successful. In order to redress the balance, some of the events have been altered slightly to the advantage of local athletes.

100 METRES SPRINT

Competitors will have to hold a video recorder and microwave oven (one in each arm) and on the sound of the starting pistol, a police dog will be released from a cage 10 yards behind the athletes.

110 METRES HURDLES

As above but with added obstacles (i.e. car bonnets, hedges, garden fences, walls etc.)

HAMMER

Competitors in this event may choose the type of hammer they wish to use claw, sledge etc.) the winner will be the one who can cause the most grievous bodily harm to members of the public within the time allowed.

FENCING

Entrants will be asked to dispose of as much stolen silver and jewellery as possible in 5 minutes.

SHOOTING

A strong challenge is expected from local men in this event. The first target will be a moving police van. In the second round, competitors will aim at a post office clerk, bank teller or Securicor style wages deliveryman.

BOXING

Entry to the boxing will be restricted to husband and wife teams, and will take place on a Friday night. The husband will be given 15 pints of lager while the wife will be told not to make him any tea when he gets home. The bout will then commence.

CYCLING TIME TRIALS

Competitors will be asked to break into the University bike shed and take an expensive mountain bike owned by some mummy's boy on his first trip away from home. All against the clock.

CYCLING PURSUIT

As above, but the bike will be owned by a visiting member of the Australian rugby team, who will witness the theft.

MODERN PENTATHLON

Amended to include mugging, breaking and entering, flashing, joyriding and arson.

THE MARATHON

A safe route has yet to be decided, but the competitors will be issued with sharp sticks and bags with which to pick up litter on their way round the course.

SWIMMING

Competitors will be thrown into the Mersey. The first three survivor’s back will decide the medals.

MEN'S 50KM WALK

Unfortunately this will have to be cancelled, as the police cannot guarantee the safety of anyone walking the streets of Liverpool.

THE CLOSING CEREMONY

Entertainment will include formation rave dancing by members of the Liverpool Health in the Community anti-drug campaigners, synchronized rock throwing, and music by the Kirkby community choir. The Olympic flame will be extinguished be someone dropping an old washing machine onto it from the top floor of the block of flats next to the stadium.
The stadium itself will the be boarded up before the local athletes break into it and remove all the copper piping and the central heating boiler.

All competitors who have won Medals should attend Mauries Pawn Shop where for a large Fee they can  stop the Gold/silver/Bronze being melted down.
 (A waste of time really as most Athletes will be Mugged on journey home)

Only Jokes really as I have many Scouse friends.

Last edited by volvojack on Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : same word twice)
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 11:59 am

Keep away from Liverpool for a while -  drum drum drum drum drum

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
volvojack

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 1:50 pm

Got to back Alan,
A man I met in a Pub in the 'Pool sold me a signed photo of the Beatles for £20 and he says if I buy 50 more he can do them at £10 each. I shall make a small fortune on E bay.
What makes them unique is that they are signed in their real names and also that they all have very similar handwriting
Ringo Lennon, Paul Harrison, John McCartney and Paul Starr and they must have carried and used the same Biro wherever they played
Bet you did not know that and are a bit jealous.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:19 pm

How about me having one for just £25.

I trust you to send me your cheque with the photo (and it better not bounce) whistle

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
volvojack

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:25 am

The same man sold me a signed Elvis Paisly guitar that he played in Graceland only at night as not to wake the neighbours. only £400 as I am paying cash. Such a nice Scouse he even kindly drove me to the Bank. So all in all I have spent about £500 with him. what an Investment.
Don't know anything about this Elvis geezer but It seems he is very popular, So if you do want any cash only please.......Alan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.   Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool's Bid for next Olympic Games.
Page 1 of 1