Doctors aren't supposed to laugh...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Doctors aren't supposed to laugh...  Empty
PostSubject: Doctors aren't supposed to laugh...    Doctors aren't supposed to laugh...  EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:29 am

'Of course I won't laugh, said the doctor. I'm a  professional.  In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient.' 

'Okay then, said the embarrassed patient who proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than an AAA  battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor was visibly trying to stifle a titter, before bursting out laughing.

After a couple of minutes he managed to regain his composure. 'I am so sorry,' he said. 'I don't know what came over me. it was most unprofessional of me and I promise it won't happen again. Now, please tell me, what seems to be the problem?'

...'It's swollen,' he replied. 

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Doctors aren't supposed to laugh...
Page 1 of 1