HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Name These Winners ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
volvojack

Name These Winners ?? Empty
PostSubject: Name These Winners ??             Name These Winners ?? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 5:52 pm

Name the Black Boxer who after winning a World Title and  on leaving the ring, possibly due to the nerves and the atmosphere actually passed just a tiny motion but fortunately only ringsiders were aware of this.

Name the American Fighter who in his career never lost a fight even though he fought above his weight

Terry Carey and Alan Ho will most likely know the answers as i did post this on another Site.

Neither are Joe Frazier  as someone kept posting on the other Site
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Name These Winners ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name These Winners ??             Name These Winners ?? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 12:06 pm

Ooze Terry Carey?  I suspect someone on another forum.

When it comes to sporting questions I haven't a clue. Don't follow sport now its just big business and not at all sporting. Even the Olympics is a sham - virtually all the contestants are pros.

I wanted to go to Japan as UK (solihull) tiddly winks champion - but it was not included as a sport. Mean buggers.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Name These Winners ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Fun and Games :: Brain Teasers and Quizzes etc.-
Jump to: