HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Covid-19 is Dying.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:30 pm

It jumped a head of all of the viruses because it somehow mutated to hide inside an immune system and not be detected before symptoms and yet it needed symptoms like sneezing and coughing to infect others. This would not have been a problem if it could be detected it but it gave the entire world the run around because it was sneaky enough to trick the immune system instead. This mutation somehow happened during the transmission from a dead bat in a soup to the very first carrier who consumed the soup. Delta is 1,000 times more virulent but this is because it is getting too confident to stay hidden and that also means it cant go back to tricking the immune system because it has mutated to a point where it is faster than the rest of the variants. Delta is starving them. It may mutate to stronger and faster variants until it can no longer hide at all.
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 4:43 pm

I'm a bit baffled myself.
Every day they tell us the infection rates are dropping, and quite significantly, compared to a week or so ago.
It's promoting an atmosphere of ..it's all in the past and life is back to normal.
I think they're trying to kid us. Probably because of economic pressures.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 4:50 am

Morty wrote:
I'm a bit baffled myself.
Every day they tell us the infection rates are dropping, and quite significantly, compared to a week or so ago.
It's promoting an atmosphere of ..it's all in the past and life is back to normal.
I think they're trying to kid us. Probably because of economic pressures.
I can't argue with that one bit Morty. It feels too sudden.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am

I guess we are all a bit baffled by the covid situation - including the government and their phalanx of so-called experts.

It has been a horrid experience for everyone and whether you support the way it has been handled or not - you will (even if reluctantly) have to admit the government has been a no-win situation, Whatever they did or didn't do, they were certain to have to face a torrent of criticism.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Morty
Morty

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:57 pm

True .... they were never going to appease all their critics who sat on the sidelines and questioned everything they did. But if there is ever another pandemic whoever the government is then will have a handy blueprint of what not to do. The damage to the economy is likely to be far more lasting than the pandemic itself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covid-19 is Dying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid-19 is Dying.   Covid-19 is Dying. Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 is Dying.
Page 1 of 1