Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Accused of assault..yet again !! Empty
PostSubject: Accused of assault..yet again !!   Accused of assault..yet again !! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:38 am

This man stands accused of assault for at least the third time, what's the betting that he gets away with it yet again

Joey Barton
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Accused of assault..yet again !!   Accused of assault..yet again !! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Money buys very smart legal teams.
Back to top Go down
volvojack

PostSubject: Re: Accused of assault..yet again !!   Accused of assault..yet again !! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 1:23 pm

Ryan Giggs arrested last week will appear in court next Wednesday on various charges concerning violence to two females but as he is worth £60 million what is the betting he will get away with them all.
 If found guilty he could face 5 years in gaol..

Rumour is his Defence Council will  include Jack Frost, Perry Mason, Poirot, Magnum, Sherlock Holmes, Colombo and Vera.

Nice sort of a lad, not only scored goals for his Club Man. Utd. but scored with his Brothers wife.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Accused of assault..yet again !!   Accused of assault..yet again !! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:00 am

I used to have problems scoring with my first wife..............let alone her sister

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accused of assault..yet again !!   Accused of assault..yet again !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Accused of assault..yet again !!
Page 1 of 1