Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

You Tube Cookery Empty
PostSubject: You Tube Cookery   You Tube Cookery EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 8:27 pm

There are Videos named "Kay's Cooking" that My wife Libby finds fascinating.  She can't leave them alone and when watching the videos is either howling with laughter or gagging in horror.

I have watched a couple of brief excerpts and I must admit her kitchen needs a serious clean, as do her utensils. Her habits and the grout on the kitchen tiles is a sight to behold. A health and safety inspector would run for the hills

She demonstrates the weirdest recipes yet has a huge following the World over.

The comments made by people on the site are sometimes hilarious - after watching Kay cook Christmas dinner - one comment was "I copied your recipe for Xmas dinner Kay and buried my husband 2 weeks later"

You can see Kays Cooking on You Tube - but I must caution any male members - you are going to find her more sexy and a more exciting chef than Nigella Lawson. She has lovely dimples, an alluring manner, bigger breasts and the way she wields a wooden spoon captivating.

Here is an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6Y9qBoxEE

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

You Tube Cookery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: