Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Some People Are Really Gullible Empty
PostSubject: Some People Are Really Gullible   Some People Are Really Gullible EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 8:18 pm

I can hardly believe that some people succumb to the myth that Ouija boards have magical powers. Those that do are gullible and emotionally vulnerable.  The ouija session organiser plays on the gullible often with a co-conspirator at the table.

It's a bit like Faith Healers curing the sick. They always have a plant in the audience who when touched by the conman in a blaze of religious mumbo jumbo, is miraculously cured.

You gotta empathise with the sarcasm of the guy who went to a faith healer's service. He said "I went to a faith healer last night and he was utterly rubbish!
Even the guy in a wheelchair got up and walked out".

A few years back a friend of my late wife came to our house totally distraught. We asked her in and my late wife got her to sit down, have cup of tea and tell her what had happened. It transpired that a gypsy had come to her door and had read her palm - predicting that she would soon be pregnant.  It wasn't being pregnant that was the problem - it was the thought that at 54 years old she would be having sex again with her slob of a husband.

I'm not joking - it really happened. My late wife and 2 mutual friends, a couple of weeks later who were very worried about her being on the cusp of a meltdown took her to join with them in having their horoscopes forecast by a local so-called expert. They had primed him about their friends problem and when the session was over, she came away happy.  This proved to me how gullible people can be - twice over.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Really Gullible   Some People Are Really Gullible EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Of course people are gullible, why else would they vote tory?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Really Gullible   Some People Are Really Gullible EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 7:42 pm

I guess the majority are gullible - why else would Labour go for 47 years - other than the Blair days , without winning an election and get humiliatingly thrashed at the last election.

I was one who voted for Blair at the time.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Really Gullible   Some People Are Really Gullible EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 pm

You are correct in your assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some People Are Really Gullible   Some People Are Really Gullible Empty

Back to top Go down

Some People Are Really Gullible
Page 1 of 1