2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

High Flyer Empty
PostSubject: High Flyer   High Flyer EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 10:14 pm

An old RAF Pilot sat down in the bar, still wearing his old flight jacket and ordered a beer.

As he sat sipping his beer, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked: "Are you a real pilot"?

He replied:
“Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first basic RAF trainers, then then the Folland Gnat jet trainer before I moved to an operational squadron and flew supersonic Lightning fighters.
During that time I was seconded to the newly formed Red Arrows and spent 3 years flying with them at UK air shows and other events – some being abroad to wave the flag.
I then moved to a Hawker Harrier squadron and after 3 years there, we were sent out to the Falklands war where I shot down three Argentine planes.
When I retired from the RAF, I got a job flying private jets and had many politicians and celebrities as passengers before I retired from flying.

Hence, I guess I am a pilot and always think of the wonderful flying experiences I enjoyed. So that’s my story – what are you?”

She replied:

“I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women.

As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women.

When I shower, I think about naked women.

When I watch TV, I think about naked women.

'It seems everything makes me think of naked women.”

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied:

'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a Lesbian.'

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

High Flyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Flyer   High Flyer EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 10:39 pm

paid!!
Back to top Go down

High Flyer
Page 1 of 1