Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Morris Dancing Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Morris Dancing Hazard   Morris Dancing Hazard EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:19 pm

A bus load of blind people were on a day trip and the bus driver starts getting tired.

He says to the blind people, "I'm pretty knackered. I'm going to stop at the next pub for a bite to eat and a drink, what are you all going to do?"

One of them replies, "No worries, we'll have a little game of football in the pub grounds." 

"Football?!" The driver cries, "But you're all blind!"

The blind guy says "No, it's simple. We strap bells to the ball and then we can hear where it goes and we can have a kick about" And with that, the bus driver pulls into a pub, has a bite to eat and a drink.

When he comes out, there are paramedics and ambulances and police cars everywhere. The bus driver says, "What the hell has been going on here?"

One of the policemen turns around and shouts, "You would never would have guessed it!! A bus load of blind people jumped out and kicked the living daylights out of these Morris dancers!

Morris Dancing Hazard FSFxPa9

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Morris Dancing Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morris Dancing Hazard   Morris Dancing Hazard EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 2:23 pm

which just goes to show - I'd rather play footie with the blind than dance with the morrises
Back to top Go down

Morris Dancing Hazard
Page 1 of 1