malcolm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

What do you take camping - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Guy ropes

H
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Hope

I
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Itching Ceam

J

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Jock Strap

(for comfort)

K
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Kit bag (for containing)

L

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 pm

I have come across very few people who know what the "stone in 'orses 'oof" thing is in reality.

Any offers????
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:10 pm

It needs to being with the letter "L"

Hence it must be a Lifter of Stones from 'orses 'oofs to which you refer.

I have strange device on my Swiss Army Knife that looks like it would do the trick if wielded at a suitable angle and with considerable force. That assumes of course that the 'orse is cooperative (as opposed to Spar, Tescos or Sainsbury)

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 am

It is a Lifter.
It is used when splicing rope. It is used for all types of splicing....straight forward joining to noose making.
It is pushed through the rope and "wiggled a bit" to make a hole through which  the splicing "strands" are pushed.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm

We now need something beginning with M

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Do you mean some thing like Marquee or Margerine or Money or even Mallet?
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Night lantern 

O
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

Overcoat

P

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:50 am

Primus Stove

Q
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 am

Quilted sleeping bag (not a reference to a randy and wrinkly old lady with bad cellulite) 

R

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Rheumatism cream.

S
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Single-sided toilet paper

T

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you take camping   What do you take camping - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you take camping
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Fun and Games :: Word Games-
Jump to: