Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Our New Garden Layout Empty
PostSubject: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 2:54 pm

We moved house last year and covid lockdown struck just as we were getting into our stride with house refurbishment, replacing the conservatory and getting the scruffy garden sorted. We had a busy and frustrating year getting everything done in the midst of lockdown.

I’m no gardener but my wife Libby loves it. We both have angina which limits physical exercise but she is worse than me so I am her labourer.  The only contractor we used in the garden was the artificial lawn – I have done all the digging, fencing, pergola making and decking – taking my time over it. The almost finished result has surprised me – I had no idea a garden could be established so quickly.

Our New Garden Layout 2TKdN0e

Our New Garden Layout K3J8NKa

Our New Garden Layout NQ54L8t

[img]https://i.imgur.com/77UXspd.jpg[/img

Our New Garden Layout 5tZs0pI

[/img]

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 3:42 pm

I reckon ya just photograbbed the next door neighbours!! we have no proof? whats ya address I'll send some around for verification!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 5:05 pm

A lot of work for an old man like you Alan
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:31 pm

It's how I keep young Malcolm. I get stuck in - but make sure I take it steady and don't over-exert myself.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 12:50 am

you sound like me havin sex Alan!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 am

....and me getting out of bed in the morning ! drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 11:35 am

The latest addition to my kingdom is a gazebo over the seating on the decking.

£105 from Aldi and surprisingly well made for the price. Awkward to erect though - it's not heavy work but you need a helper to hold the side beams level while you bolt them to the upright end panels. They provide some thin wire tent pegs to hold it down on grass - it's daft, there is no way the 6" ling pegs would keep in from flying off in even a moderate breeze. I screwed it firmly to the decking.

Our New Garden Layout MgWt4o1

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 11:12 am

Nice tidy and comfortable garden Alan and easy to maintain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Garden Layout   Our New Garden Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Our New Garden Layout
Page 1 of 1