HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Necromancy:Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

Necromancy:Update Empty
PostSubject: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have a few anime creations I wish to share with you all but one of these gems has come a very long way in a very short time. It is more than just a vision. The pilot episode is about ready for production. I just need to shelve it for a few more months while I order the remaining supplies that I need. It is a science fiction horror called Necromancy.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 7:42 pm

I'm still waiting - Is the project dead

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 4:21 am

reminds me of that ronnie barker and corbett sketch

fork handles
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 12:33 pm

Flogging a dead horse?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 2:06 pm

It's a strange looking 'orse

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromancy:Update   Necromancy:Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Necromancy:Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Lifestyle :: Random Scribbles, Poetry, Stories etc.-
Jump to: