the Harry and Meghan interview in usa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

the Harry and Meghan interview in usa Empty
PostSubject: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Erhm not sure if you've seen it yet so won't spill the beans - just to say that after watching that I'm definitely with Harry and Meghan - wasn't sure before hand??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 4:31 pm

I'm not too interested. They have done the deed now and publicly given their reasons. I hope they now just get on with life and are happy to do what they wanted and be out of the public eye.

I have a couple of thoughts about what's happened. Sophie, Kate and other partners of the Royals look to have managed to adapt to the life, so probably reckon it's OK. It could just depend on a person's mindset. Some can handle what must be a disciplined way of life and others can't I suppose. If they can, the returns aren't bad with lifestyle they get.

Also, the Royals aren't likely to give a similar interview to put their feelings forward of give their side of events, so we can't weigh things up to get a balanced view of the inside story.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:03 am

Just a couple of spoilt children having a public poke at their parents and families and our English monarchy.
I've never liked the money-grabbing Megan Markle....she has corrupted the once very likeable Prince Harry and is now parading her true colours to the gullible American public...my guess is a separation followed by divorce in the not too distant future.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 am

I didn't watch the interview last night. I know it will get a lot of discussion all over the place in the coming days/weeks but I'm not going to take the bait of the media flogging it to death..as they do. I expect it will all die down in the end.

Just to make up for not watching it, I started on another TV serial instead. It had the royal title of 'The Queen's Gambit' (about a child Chess prodigy).
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:37 am

Yes I too anticipate there will be a lot more to come out in the ensuing weeks and months from all sides - the inner workings of the 'firm' are being stripped back!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:40 am

I think the firm needs a defence lawyer or an inner sanctum representative.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Mart wrote:
I think the firm needs a defence lawyer or an inner sanctum representative.

maybe just some good old fashioned common sense would do the trick?    sweep sweep
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:54 am

Well said Mr Pierce Morgan.....I don't believe a word she said either.....so sue me !!!
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm

She's only got the hump because Archie isn't a Prince.
As far as I'm concerned she's a gold digger and Harry's naïve.
Just hope she doesn't break his heart.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:55 pm

there is a suggestion also that Harry's father may not be Charles - which makes the broth hotter!!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 7:40 am

davo wrote:
there is a suggestion also that Harry's father may not be Charles - which makes the broth hotter!!
Harry and James Hewitt (Diana's lover) are as alike as two peas in a pod
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:25 am

malcolm wrote:
davo wrote:
Harry and James Hewitt (Diana's lover) are as alike as two peas in a pod

it would appear so! - and the chance not far removed!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:19 pm

malcolm wrote:
Well said Mr Pierce Morgan.....I don't believe a word she said either.....so sue me !!!

I don’t either.
So sue me and all.eat2

Give her a new name.
Pinnocio! drum
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:54 am

I do believe we have a commoner syndrome here - commoners hating other commoners who make it big!!  you ort' to be ashamed of yourself boozer - go and wash your mouth out with Mersey sea water!!
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:50 am

davo wrote:
I do believe we have a commoner syndrome here - commoners hating other commoners who make it big!!  you ort' to be ashamed of yourself boozer - go and wash your mouth out with Mersey sea water!!

Sorry mate.
I refuse to reply properly. groan
Me being upper class like. thumb
I don't take any notice of commoners. drum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Harry and Meghan interview in usa   the Harry and Meghan interview in usa Empty

Back to top Go down

the Harry and Meghan interview in usa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next