HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? Empty
PostSubject: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 11:40 am

Boris seems to be losing the plot and there is dissent within the Tory ranks too!

His personal appearance does not inspire pride or confidence ; he fluffs his lines and whoever his tailor or valet is needs shooting. 

Lets face it he just hasn't got what is needed for a great nation at war with a virus?

Boris at a loss?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:38 am

Dave once again telling us about our great nation (that he chose to abandon years ago) and how things need to improve, why does no-one take him seriously drum
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 3:03 pm

Not since he more or less admitted in another thread that his posts are bait.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 11:06 pm

malcolm wrote:
Dave once again telling us about our great nation (that he chose to abandon years ago) and how things need to improve, why does no-one take him seriously drum

abandon omg - I left it in very good shape fgs - what have you done with it? -  and I still have all essentials - property; family and passport and the right to vote - I just happen to like cleaner beaches and more sunshine oh and more breathing space. And we do send diplomats and others to help you out from time to time! but come on fellas ya not telling me you are proud of scruffy boris? I've heard rumors that the tory party [notorious for disemboweling its own PM's] are attempting to do the same to him. Heard it on fake news!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 7:09 am

Mart wrote:
Not since he more or less admitted in another thread that his posts are bait.
Baiting is what he does on all the forums that he is, or was, a member of.
But for all that he is a good contributor and a valued member yes
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:16 am

Yes, a harmless pastime I suppose. If it's a person's hobby-horse, there'll always be politics and politicians to have a go at no matter what the era or country.

We're not short of breathing space, nice countryside and beaches Davo but I realise you have a blinkered view of the place. I think that's maybe necessary in order to be happy with quitting the UK.

We can be short on sunshine and warm temperatures but living with less Sun is probably no bad thing when it comes to health. Too much Sun isn't good for a person. Australia has a high skin cancer rate so I read ..plus spiders, snakes and huge fires etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?   Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do the Nations leader still need to be inspiring?
Page 1 of 1