2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

Vodafone! Empty
PostSubject: Vodafone!   Vodafone! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 am

Up until 2008 I had a Vodafone mobile phone account. I then had a falling out with them over my global roaming (which I had had to pay $30 and give my credit card number for) I found that I could not receive or send in the UK. I went to see a Vodafone shop and they said nothing to do with them -it was Vodafone NZ's problem. When I got back home I went to a Vodafone shop and they told me it was Vodafone UK's problem. Not surprisingly I closed my account and used a different provider. The other day I got an account from them saying I had $1:50 overdue and the current month was -$1:50! The total was $0:00 and if I did not pay within 14 days I would be charged $17:25.

I sent this to their online address:

This would almost make the joke section! Today I received a statement from Vodafone to my old address telling me I have an overdue account of $1.50 but my account for this month is -$1.50. Fortunately, this equates to the mysterious $0.00 dollars which If I do not pay will incur a $17.25 late payment fee. I therefore enclose $0.00 in the attached cardboard box. It might be of interest that I have not had an account with Vodafone since we had a falling out sometime in 2008, over a global roaming that did not work. This was of no interest to Vodafone UK while I was there nor did it excite Vodafone Hastings, New Zealand. Both blamed the other.
Just thought you'd like to know that I have not resided at the address noted for 7 years, only a knowledgeable postman passed it on.
Michael Bennett

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Vodafone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone!   Vodafone! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 am

They were the subject of a television complaint this week on a television programme

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Vodafone! 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down

Vodafone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: