Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Grand Budapest Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Grand Budapest Hotel   Grand Budapest Hotel EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 am

We were extremely annoyed to have wasted our money on such a load of utter rubbish.  We cannot understand all the praise it has received.  It was utterly boring from start to finish.  Absolute TRASH!!! If you enjoy throwing money away go and see it.

Grand Budapest Hotel 24e9slv

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Grand Budapest Hotel 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Grand Budapest Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Budapest Hotel   Grand Budapest Hotel EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am

andsome wrote:
We were extremely annoyed to have wasted our money on such a load of utter rubbish.  We cannot understand all the praise it has received.  It was utterly boring from start to finish.  Absolute TRASH!!! If you enjoy throwing money away go and see it.

Grand Budapest Hotel 24e9slv

couldn't disagree more and this is why it is so difficult to discuss ones likes of music and films as well as other forms.

have a personal copy and rave about it - it is just zany humor but like nothing you've seen before and set in beautiful sceneries - features a crazy escape from jail etc etc - bit like an ancient james bond movie.
I would certainly recommend giving it the once over you may join andsome in his view but may be thoroughly entertained? murgs dance
Back to top Go down

Grand Budapest Hotel
Page 1 of 1