Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Scorchingly hot sun here in Coppull today...rain forecast for later, rain or so they say !
Back to top Go down
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 6:49 am

morning all
the sun sun ;sunback

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:21 am

Good morning - Grey skies but warm here. Not a very sunny forecast for the rest of the week by the look of it. I might finish off cleaning the patio and paths today. Patio Magic to the fore! :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 am

I did check out Patio Magic Mart, all very good for killing moss and assorted algae but my concreted and crazy paved areas are subject to accumulated build-up of dirty black slime and are only really  cleaned by high pressure washer.
Good luck with your outdoor work...get a strong G&T ready for when you've finished yes
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:25 am

Light rain and 11°C at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:24 am

Good morning - cloudy and dull today, sun has gone Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 4185717258
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 am

Was hoping to have a walk round an old gravel pit this afternoon to see if the orchids are in flower yet, there are at least four varieties there.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:54 am

Good morning - I've just done a bright and early bike ride along the canal towpath. I needed to drop a prescription in at the doctors before getting ready to catch the 9.40 a.m. bus to the train station. From there, a trip to Southsea. A nice day out away from things.

Maybe you could show us some photos of your walk and the orchids Purwell.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:23 am

Mart wrote:
Good morning - I've just done a bright and early bike ride along the canal towpath. I needed to drop a prescription in at the doctors before getting ready to catch the 9.40 a.m. bus to the train station. From there, a trip to Southsea. A nice day out away from things.

Maybe you could show us some photos of your walk and the orchids Purwell.
The orchids are not in bloom yet in the area I was looking at but there are some on our meadows.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Good afternoon - We just had a shower but it has brightened up again now. I'm not doing much today. Glad we went out yesterday. The day was sunny and warm at the coast.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Scorchingly hot Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 2111545863 here in Coppull today
Went for a walk through the woods and the meadows ... early spring orchids and yellow rattle in abundance yes murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:00 am

Good morning - another scorcher on the cards. Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 1720503402 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 493323236
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 6:10 am

morning all
very warm again this morning
this cast is driving me mad cant do anything with it on 
 it would have to be my right hand

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:07 am

12 degrees and cloudy here.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:07 am

Good morning - Grey skies with a small chance of rain here. A busy day ahead. Our daughter and dogs arrived last night and are staying until Sunday. We'll be meeting our son in town later (he wants a new cooker). A ride over to see my brother this afternoon and a prescription to go and pick up. It'll be down to me to get dinner later I expect.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 9:18 am

Good morning - another scorcher on the cards. Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 2111545863 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 1720503402 Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 493323236

And don't forget....

Please note that from  22/06/2018, you will no longer be able to access the forum on
http://murgatroyds.net/

It will only be available on
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net/

This is because the domain name murgatroyds.net is due for renewal and I am very reluctant to pay the renewal fees when so few active members remain and posts are now almost negligible.
The forum will remain open for as long as members need it and nothing else will change.

Any questions please ask

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 7 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next