Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Just been in touch with Neil and he mentioned you. 
George is indeed a mystery to me 
James Lee Burke is one of the best and most important writers of our generation and you are fortunate to have him as a friend. 
I look forward to receiving my books from eBay and I will let you know how much I enjoyed them yes
Back to top Go down
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net
Gibbo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Cool. Can I call you something other than Admin? Neil's a good bloke and we get on pretty well. He combines being a lawyer with his writing, Wants to come to Australia and watch his beloved game of rugby league. That's what brought us together. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 5:04 pm

I love Rugby league as well Dave and support Wigan which is just up the road from me 
My alter ego is Malcolm but most call me Mal.
Back to top Go down
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net
Gibbo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 5:52 pm

I think you will enjoy. Yes James Lee writes such beautiful and emotive prose. He could write about a toilet seat and it would be engrossing. Ok, Mal. Wigan- My team- St George Illawarra beat you in the WCC about the beginning of 2011. Both red and white, so that's ok. League is a great game and it was a fantastic world cup here. I watched every single game!!!!n Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am

Hi Gibbo mi old mate -welcome. drink

-----------------------------------------
Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
Gibbo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:46 am

Well, well, well,!!! Of all the forums in all the world you had to walk into mine. Great to catch up with you ourjimmy. Your face looks familiar. I can't quite place it, but once my heartbeat settles down I'm sure it will come to me.  drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gibbo   Welcome Gibbo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Gibbo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Welcome New Members :: Welcome-
Jump to: