harvey weistein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 am

comes out of the closet - he has admitted to gropping starlets and its on tape. I suppose this behavior has been around since Adam in the film industry in Hollywood but now at last they can't get away with it so easily - and what an ugly mug he has too!

harvey weistein
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: Re: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 am

I'd never heard of him until a couple of days ago.
IMO women ask for it, but when they get it and don't profit by it, they don't like it !
Back to top Go down
https://murgatroyds.forumotion.net
davo
davo

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: Re: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 am

well I think that's a rather oversimpication of the situation IMO!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: Re: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:20 am

I expect a lot of powerful men will be a bit worried by developments. This not only has implications in the entertainment industry but also just about any situation where men hold the reins in the workplace. 

Maybe it's OK for bosses to make the mildest of overtures to test the waters but if negative vibes are given off, they should back off and never try again. This applies to both sexes because I hear/read it can be the other way around when women are in charge of men.

Just think, this could be the end of office romances because everyone needs to be so careful.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: Re: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 pm

well I for one like women being in charge of me especially when they are in leathers and have a whip!

but getting back to weistein 'you dirty rat you' he has clearly now been told by his lawyers to refute all  accusations after first saying on national /international tv - we all make mistakes guess is a chance or words to that effect - now it is legal jargon - " I refute all allegations " whichever way he goes I think this guy is going down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

harvey weistein  Empty
PostSubject: Re: harvey weistein    harvey weistein  Empty

Back to top Go down

harvey weistein
Page 1 of 1