HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

North Korea threatening the world again!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
davo

North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:46 pm

well ya can't afford to build any yaselves!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:39 pm

It's looking like some kind of military action is on the cards now, if China continues to trade and sell oil with North Korea, in order to bring about a change of direction. South Korea is trying to distance itself from the threats by the USA in order to concentrate Kim's attention to America and away from them.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:11 pm

kim John Young reminds me of the big fat kid in a kindergarten group who turns up with some banger fireworks one morning and as the carer is making morning chocolate for everyone is setting them off and scaring all the other kids and then a new kid on the block enters and smacks him in the gob - screaming blood everywhere but no more fireworks and everyone settles down to drink their morning chocolate. there there children says the carer now lets play a quiet game for a change!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 am

BUT here is another plausible viewpoint of why the USA can't win this one??

backing someone into a corner??
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am

I wonder what happened to the oldĀ  "United Nations" set up??????
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:01 pm

they have always been wimps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:25 pm

catgate wrote:
I wonder what happened to the oldĀ  "United Nations" set up??????

No Comment.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:59 am

I still stick to my theory that he is a big fat boy in kindergarten and will continue to goad the west but do nothing in the way of an attack himself - it's a mexican stand off situation - he is goading and the first nation [probably the yanks] who pull the trigger will be sunk! [metaphorically speaking of course] batman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea threatening the world again!   North Korea threatening the world again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

North Korea threatening the world again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2