AlanHo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danube River Cruise - The Full Story   Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:32 pm

I took many photos during the cruise and a long story to tell - so I compiled an article on our river cruise for the benefit of friends and family. There are only a few photos included – but more than I wanted to host and post individually

Here is the pdf link :-

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AsWeojYaF3Xu3wy-hmXoKAhM_2cM

Last edited by AlanHo on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Danube River Cruise - The Full Story   Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:47 pm

That looks like a rather nice trip, Alan, although it looks rather challenging for we old dodderers (on both the stamina and the money fronts).
I have often wondered if these cruises were peopled by clents from mixed nations or if they were entirely uninational.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danube River Cruise - The Full Story   Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Nice photo's and a good read Alan. Did that fella ever get out of that manhole do you know.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Danube River Cruise - The Full Story   Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Gandalph - He was made of bronze - so I rather doubt it.

Catgate - The package includes flights from the UK only - hence most people are British. Having said that, we had a couple of Japanese on board plus their son and daughter who were "doing" the UK and had fitted this cruise into their itinerary. They all spoke faultless English and were interesting to talk to - especially the 20 year old daughter who was absolutely stunning. I almost wished I was 60 years younger.  Sigh - ces't la vie

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danube River Cruise - The Full Story   Danube River Cruise - The Full Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danube River Cruise - The Full Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2