HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

google search switching to yahoo7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

google search switching to yahoo7 Empty
PostSubject: google search switching to yahoo7   google search switching to yahoo7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:53 am

tried a few 'solutions' that haven't worked SO problem is as stated in title just noticed that when I do a google search it automatically changes to a yahoo7 search which I understand is caused by firefox allowing it to do so. any solutions??
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: google search switching to yahoo7   google search switching to yahoo7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:22 am

wow just fixed it by going into the mozilla menu then help section then troubleshooting firefox - worked a treat should have done that in the first place but the problem was caused by firefox IN the first place!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: google search switching to yahoo7   google search switching to yahoo7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 am

What sometimes happens is that you visit a site or install something and it sneakily changes the search engine. As you have found, it is usually easy to change back to your preferred search provider.

If changing back proves difficult, most browsers have a Reset button that will put settings back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: google search switching to yahoo7   google search switching to yahoo7 Empty

Back to top Go down

google search switching to yahoo7
Page 1 of 1