Purwell
Goldie
davo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
davo

who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 pm

in all honesty has the parliamentary system served any better than the nobility system?? bring back the monarchy! Vive La House of Windsor!
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 pm

You mean Vive La House of (German) Battenberg ? whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:34 am

well im too!!
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:16 am

Over many years the monarch and aristocracy were virtual dictators, fighting and squabbling among themselves to get the largest slice of the cake.  The country was taken into many costly wars with the peasantry paying the cost with their lives.  It is only relatively recently that the people have had any say, and women were not allowed the vote until quite late in the nineteen hundreds. If you want to get rid of your rose coloured spectacles look here.

http://www.historyextra.com/article/anne-boleyn/royal-deaths-murder-conspiracy-execution-scandal-king-queen

This is exceptionally long winded, but can give you the true story of the history on English aristocracy.  Skim quickly through it, it is a long story of terrible debauchery. We should have done what the French did.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0L0YAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=The+bloody+aristocracy+over+the+years+in+England&source=bl&ots=uUJ30xU1vm&sig=gwdLkjdAJfezopnSFbtdgQG-B04&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ45n6ouXVAhVEBMAKHYwiCpEQ6AEIXDAM#v=onepage&q=The%20bloody%20aristocracy%20over%20the%20years%20in%20England&f=false

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 2nkrm36

Last edited by andsome on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:28 am

oeer I do like it when you write in blue wish I could!! - is that blue for blue blood aristocracy??

I CAN draw in blue ! shy see!
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 am

davo wrote:
oeer I do like it when you write in blue wish I could!! - is that blue for blue blood aristocracy??

I CAN draw in blue !  shy see!

I have edited the above slightly, skim through a few pages and then tell me again what you think of the avaricious bloody aristocracy.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 8:41 am

which bit did you edit you're confusing me already and I've only got to green! garden
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 am

Just changed the number of pages to give more scope. Do you still think that the sun shines out of the backsides of royalty and aristocracy?

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:24 pm

well I never did but neither does it shine out of the backside of all the pollies!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be the next Queen of England??   who will be the next Queen of England?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

who will be the next Queen of England??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3