Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Joke For 14/08/17 Empty
PostSubject: Joke For 14/08/17   Joke For 14/08/17 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Two Irishmen, Murphy and O'Brian grew up in the same village together. They were friends all their lives, married a pair of sisters, and lived just down the street from one another. But now, Murphy had cancer, and was lying on his deathbed, surrounded by his friends.

He calls, "O'Brian, come 'ere O'Brian. I 'ave a request for ye." O'Brian walks to his friends bedside and kneels down.

"O'Brian, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm dying 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."

O'Brian bursts into tears, "Anything Murphy, anything ye wish. It's done."

"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."

O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and true Irish spirit of his friend's request.

"Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Joke For 14/08/17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke For 14/08/17   Joke For 14/08/17 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

In my opinion straining whiskey through a pair of kidneys,  or even a bunch of sausages, can do nothing that improves the taste.
Back to top Go down

Joke For 14/08/17
Page 1 of 1