HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? Empty
PostSubject: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 pm

I know this story has reached your shores because a London friend sent it to me. it is an interesting story in itself as it highlights Australian struggles as it becomes a more and more multicultural country in perhaps a different way to UK. But also demonstrates that although we all wear mantles of multiculturalism beneath at our hearts and souls lies our original identities which when challenged and criticize can unleash a backlash from PM through media outlets and the general public. Beware she/he who wakes the sleeping lion of national pride!!

multicultural tension
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 pm

I think all the "foreign" nationals in every country in the world should be returned, with all their relatives, to the country of their origin. The cost of this should be born by their destination country.
This would result in all the fish and chip shops out side the UK disappearing and all the kebab shops in UK would disappear. along with diced horse, quilled pineapple, and flamed grollick purveyors.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 pm

catgate wrote:
I think all the "foreign" nationals in every country in the world should be returned, with all their relatives, to the country of their origin. The cost of this should be born by their destination country.
This would result in all the fish and chip shops out side the UK disappearing and all the kebab shops in UK would disappear. along with diced horse, quilled pineapple, and flamed grollick purveyors.
I hear you catgate.   I am back in my homeland but it's cold. With the savings of the above can we have artificial Sun installed  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm afraid that I found that article very difficult to understand.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Yes , I can see what you mean. Any one living in UK, below a line drawn between Newcastle and the third Sunday in every month, is somewhat disadvantaged due to the weight (and price) of a small buttered teacake obtained in any part of Southern Switzerland.

Heinrich Richardson, from the Salvation Navy, would have been awarded their the long distance award for wall papering had he not been found in that embarrassing bowl of porridge with  the Rev. Hans Toghether.

You just can not be sure.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:00 pm

well my dear old pappi used to make us jam butty fritters - jam sandwiches coated in a battering and then fried - one had to be careful of the red hot jam burning the tongue but multiculturism in a battering I have never tried!!! hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Purwell wrote:
I'm afraid that I found that article very difficult to understand.

that's because you are being force to read it upside down !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??   Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has OZ multiculturism taken a battering??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: What's in the News-
Jump to: