malcolm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:52 pm

The man is a trouble making idiot.  We have spent millions trying to catch him sneaking out of the Embassy - what on earth for.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 4:23 pm

The man is just a website owner, who allows people, like whistle-blowers, to publish stuff on it and reach a wide international audience.
A bit like I do with the Murgs but without the whistle blowers..... at least so far that is murgs dance
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:56 pm

I have my old scouts whistle somewhere buried in my junk - I'll sort it out.

The difference between you and him, rape accusations aside, is that you monitor the forum and probably delete messages that don't meet your standards or you consider inappropriate, even if it runs the risk of losing members.

Just because he is a web owner does not give him the right to provide a platform for international trouble makers and terrorists to spread their insane messages. You've got me going now.Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 Angry_16................Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 C-whis10.................. giggle

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:15 am

wasn't old JC the biggest whisteblower in the world once and perhaps still is!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 am

That's an interesting observation Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 Pope-s10

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian Assange escapes.....   Julian Assange escapes..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Julian Assange escapes.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next