HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

grandparents and corporal punishment?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

grandparents and corporal punishment? Empty
PostSubject: grandparents and corporal punishment?   grandparents and corporal punishment? EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:11 am

well I guess most of us were 'brought up' with a degree of corporal punishment but here is an interesting case of grandparents raising grandkids and using CP and where the judge found in  their favor. What do you think?

corporal punishment for kids
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: grandparents and corporal punishment?   grandparents and corporal punishment? EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 pm

I'm all for it - not that it does any good, it just makes you feel that you have made a contribution and shows defiance of the sandal wearing tree hugging soft peddling loony liberal brigade.

I had a deserved six of the best 3 times at grammar school. It was a badge of honour amongst my mates.

I got a sore head each time - the headmaster made you bend over in front of his desk on which the desk top had a large overhang at the front. Your head was under the overhang and when he struck - you involuntarily straightened and banged your head. 

Nowadays boys bend over for some teachers for quite different reasons

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: grandparents and corporal punishment?   grandparents and corporal punishment? EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:08 pm

the monkey kingdom give a short sharp tap or swipe to control their young but of course adore and protect them too. I once knew a young couple back in the 60's who had a few young kids and did not believe in CP  - when we had a opportunity we would stand and stare as they attempted to reason and rationalize and persuade their belligerent young kids to 'step into line' it seemed to take for ages and get nowhere??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grandparents and corporal punishment?   grandparents and corporal punishment? Empty

Back to top Go down

grandparents and corporal punishment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: