AlanHo
malcolm
davo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

news from where you live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 8:31 am

malcolm wrote:
This is our local rag Chorley Guardian

here's a little device I found advertised in the chorley guardian [see it's workin already]

the car tracker

especially designed for the ladies strugglin home after a hard days shopping and suddenly unable to find their car AND buy four and you get four free ones although why anyone would want 8 cars I don't know!   rain

Last edited by davo on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 am

Sheep with head stuck in bucket. The Gem Vale of Glamorgan
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:55 pm

I have an App on my phone that does that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Stick the 'One free" into hubbies pocket, that way you will always know where he is. yes
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 pm

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

news from where you live? - Page 2 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:32 pm

thanks for that andsome so much goin on down your way!

the story of Captain E.j. Smith, Statue placement, Capt of theTiitanic was interesting with arguments about where it should actually be place and some not even wanting it. Poor old guy – I wonder how many doff their cap to him now?  And the story of the sculptor was interesting too.

Also the story about the first toll motorway M6 toll and the controversy around that– never been on a UK toll rd but have been on a Thai one!

And the new violets in bloom memorial garden opening soon – lovely story – did you get an invitation?
hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:49 pm

davo wrote:
I'll have a look in a mo

enjoyed reading about the civic week which I am sure you were in the thick and thin despite the weather – god the british know how to celebrate even when its pissing down!
And you even got the antique road show turning up at Floors Castle in Kelso – well done I am sure you were there with ya grannies chamber pot heh?

For those who find it difficult to locate a url?? 

berwickshirenews
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 am

malcolm wrote:
This is our local rag Chorley Guardian
Major mountain biking legend to check out trails in Chorley  -  Chorley and its own mountain bike trails – come on Mal this is ya big chance!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:36 am

AlanHo wrote:
Here is our two local borefests 

http://www.solihullnews.net/news/local-news/welcome-new-look-solihull-news-website-6150859

https://solihullobserver.co.uk/

Bewitching isn't it.................... drum drum drum

well yes it is really as long as you have a good car and plenty of money -  erhm erhm cough cough

alan the Warwick folk festival sounds grand with stars from OZ too and the oysterband of course and even venezuela  and you may qualify for a 20% discount ticket!

FOURTEEN killings, severed limbs, rape, cannabalism, a live burial – this is Shakespeare showing Tarantino how it should be done in Titus Andrionicus and they even test ya heart rate whilst ya watchin the show – free  health care wow!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 4:49 am

What’s in our neck of the woods this week?

Top cop apologizes for wrongful arrest of an Indigenous man; fit keen fisherman dies – caught in incoming tide [beware] ; Pearl Fong reaches 100 and ‘mummy’ sends her a gram! And a young fanatical basket ball player is going to USA for 18 mths to play in US college circuit which is the dredging site of scouts!

broome
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:08 am

We have no mountains in around Chorley Dave, and I harbour a great resentment for those who choose to destroy our countryside footpaths by riding bicycles and motorcycles along them, destroying the wildflowers and disturbing the wildlife....don't get me started news from where you live? - Page 2 570239115
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 pm

well that was a resounding failure but never mind the true and faithful prayed in anymore news from Berwickshire/ Chorley/ Solihull/and Lichfield??  here in the Kimberley we had a woman taken to hospital after deadly sting by one of those Japanese jellyfish - very deadly - the beach has been closed protem! this is one of our famous sunsets that camel riders love!

news from where you live? - Page 2 10431491_973985455987399_4125596204097473488_n
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 2:41 am

news from where you live? - Page 2 Getimage

and here's one of our young and very attractive Indigenous women heading off to Brazil to do some samba dancing - read full story in the broome advertiser. She is also standing on the wharf were the old luggers used to sail into Broome laden with pearls
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 am

There are three main towns in our area. Aldershot (Hampshire), Farnborough (Hampshire) and Camberley (Surrey). The borders of the towns are hard to distinguish as they tend to run into each other somewhat. News relevant to our area is therefore not in one place. Online news sites covering events that might affect us are:

Aldershot - Farnborough - Camberley
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 pm

what 'appened to Basingstoke, I thought that was pretty big??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

It is Davo, even bigger than you might remember it but we don't live there. Basingstoke is about 15 miles down the M3 ..plus any roads getting to and from the motorway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news from where you live?   news from where you live? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

news from where you live?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next