Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17 Empty
PostSubject: Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17   Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:14 pm

A lady's dishwasher stops working so she calls the repair man. Since she has to go to work the next day, she tells him, "I'll leave the key under the mat, Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the table and I'll post you the money. Oh, by the way, don't worry about my Rottweiler, he won't bother you. But whatever you do, do NOT under ANY circumstances talk to my parrot!"

When the repair man arrives at the house the next day, he discovers the biggest and meanest Rottweiler he has ever seen. But just as she said, the dog just lies there on the carpet watching the repair man go about his business.

The parrot, however, drives him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name-calling.

Finally, the repair man can't contain himself any longer and yells, "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!"

And the parrot said, "Get him, Spike"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17   Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm

an  oldie but goldie
Back to top Go down

Today's Daft Joke - 15.07.17
Page 1 of 1