Socks!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm

There are two different processes for our perception of sight: Colour and Shape.

Apparently men, have a faster sensory capability for shape than women and conversely women with colour over men. Amazing.

Along with muscle grouping and proteins this helps men to have an edge over women in sporting abilities, impressive reflexes and split second decisions, by contrast colour helps women decide whose socks are whose when they come out of the wash.
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Now you tease whistle .. we all know the statistical probability that socks that come out of the washer belong to men is miniscule.
Men rarely change them.  Poor literacy levels also meant that even when embroidered with a day of the week to remind them to change them that some men's manual dexterity was not upto the task. The eye hand coordination required was poor.
And all this before the concept that socks come in pairs is broached  ... which is why women also have to sort their men's socks for them too.
Back to top Go down

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Riveting news there davo. That explains why I am wearing women tights today. drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:17 pm

It so happens that I change my socks every month - unless there is an "R" in it.

I keep the washing load to the minimum as a courtesy to my wife.

I also minimise the undies load by changing them as often as every 4 days

1. Right way
2. Backwards
3. Inside out - right way
4. Inside out backwards.
5. Change and start sequence again

Simples

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Gandalph wrote:
Riveting news there davo. That explains why I am wearing women tights today. drum

well gandalph it not possible to go into the intricacies of why you are wearing womens tights on a very polite site as what this is ; but if that is what turns you on go for it sailor! Jockies do it all the time! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:36 pm

AlanHo wrote:
It so happens that I change my socks every month - unless there is an "R" in it.

I keep the washing load to the minimum as a courtesy to my wife.

I also minimise the undies load by changing them as often as every 4 days

1. Right way
2. Backwards
3. Inside out - right way
4. Inside out backwards.
5. Change and start sequence again

Simples

well said alan ho ho ho master ref - I'd love to see your courtessing to you wife ; I'm sure you do it very nicely especially in tights! now minimising undies is tricky do you use a quantum 5 laser gun or a flame thrower?

reminds me of the two tramps walking together one day and one says to the other ........................oh well I've leave that for another thread [no it wasn't the tramp that said that ; that is what I is saying now!] :stormy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socks!!!   Socks!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Socks!!!
Page 1 of 1