Spanish cuisine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Spanish cuisine? Empty
PostSubject: Spanish cuisine?   Spanish cuisine? EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

A tourist goes into a restaurant in Madrid and sees a dish called 'cajones' on the menu. The man asks the waiter what a 'cojone' is, to which the waiter replies that they are the testicles of a fighting bull that has died in the arena.

The man looks a bit squeamish at this news, but decides to give them a try. he orders them and finds that they taste really good.

Next day he returns to the restaurant and, again, orders cajones. However, when they arrive he find the cajones are the size of small walnuts, not the huge juicy testicles he had yesterday. Nevertheless, he tucks in.

Afterwards, he mentions the smaller size to the waiter and asks him what sort of bull had these?

"The bull didn't have those," replied the waiter. "The bull doesn't always lose."
Back to top Go down

Spanish cuisine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish cuisine?   Spanish cuisine? EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Yuk! drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Spanish cuisine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish cuisine?   Spanish cuisine? EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:32 pm

In the version I have in my bumper fun book the punch line is "The bull sometimes wins".. drum

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Spanish cuisine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish cuisine?   Spanish cuisine? EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm

que sera sera! cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanish cuisine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish cuisine?   Spanish cuisine? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spanish cuisine?
Page 1 of 1