HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:16 pm

do I hear the sound of buzzing???
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:22 am

heh that buzzing sound in my ears has gone!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:30 pm

I have three dogs and a cat - the cat thinks she is the boss the little dog thinks she is the boss and I thin I should be the boss - dear friendly pets heart column who really is the boss?? cold
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

I used to have to hold the umbrella over the cat when he had a widdle  in the garden in the  UK when it rained. Who got wet ?

My excuse, awh he is blind. I am sure he was muttering under his breath. Now whose the boss. High five!  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:35 pm

now that's what I call sharing and caring as long as he came and rubbed along ya long when you were having one!! cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza    About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About too Animal petition is finally working in Lanza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next