HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Big 'Un and his mate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

The Big 'Un and his mate Empty
PostSubject: The Big 'Un and his mate   The Big 'Un and his mate EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Jesus and St Paul are sitting in heaven, talking about the pollution on Earth and wondering what can be done about mankind's filthy ways. Jesus says he's going to pop down to Skegness to see the situation for himself, and Paul agrees to join him.

When they get there, Jesus asks what the huge metal pipe is for. Paul tells him it's used to take human waste out to sea, where the muck kills dolphins.

So Jesus decides to take action and strides across the waves. Walking alongside, Paul is soon knee-deep in filthy water, while Jesus scoots along on top of the sea. Ever hopeful of some help, he slogs on, and Jesus keeps walking on water. Soon, though, the water is up to Paul's chin.

"Master," he calls, "I will follow you anywhere, but I'm up to my neck in shitty water and I think I'm going to drown."

At this, Jesus stops walking and looks at Paul. "Well," he says, "why don't you just walk on the pipe like me, you silly prick?"
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: The Big 'Un and his mate   The Big 'Un and his mate EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:32 am

drum drum drum drum drum

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

The Big 'Un and his mate 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: The Big 'Un and his mate   The Big 'Un and his mate EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am

Well it makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big 'Un and his mate   The Big 'Un and his mate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big 'Un and his mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Fun and Games :: Have a Laugh-
Jump to: