Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

Printed Circuit Board Empty
PostSubject: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Photograph of a PCB that was made in the days of being able to repair them at component level when they went wrong:

Printed Circuit Board Circuit_zpscndg2j62
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 am

can it be printed out?? or is it continually in circuit??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 7:55 am

I could do a print of the printed circuit board photo but I didn't have one at the time of going to print. If I'd done a print of the printed circuit board, I could have scanned the print into the computer and shown a print of the printed circuit board.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Looks familiar to me Mart but can I just cut that bit off there. Taxi!  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 3:00 pm

There was a time, late 60's early 70's, printed circuit draughtsmen were in short supply and were very highly paid but I never did learn how to do it, I only did mechanical jobs.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Purwell wrote:
There was a time, late 60's early 70's, printed circuit draughtsmen were in short supply and were very highly paid but I never did learn how to do it, I only did mechanical jobs.
 Can you remember the old contomoter  operators. My friend was one I think pre computer. Used to do accounts I think. She used to press all these numbers really quickly with both hands.

Used to confuse the heck out of me   :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Quite a few comptometers for sale on Ebay, God knows who would want one.
Found my old slide-rule the other day, can't for the life of me remember how to use it!
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Purwell wrote:
Quite a few comptometers for sale on Ebay, God knows who would want one.
Found my old slide-rule the other day, can't for the life of me remember how to use it!
 Amazing what we keep. I have  my brothers bone made woggle that held his neckerchief up  in cubs, plus dad's cufflinks.

I  am terribly sentimental. I even have my brothers  marbles from when we were kids , he died aged 40 and could not bear to part with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printed Circuit Board   Printed Circuit Board Empty

Back to top Go down

Printed Circuit Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Lifestyle :: Members Photos-
Jump to: