HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So you think bagpipes are boring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

So you think bagpipes are boring  Empty
PostSubject: So you think bagpipes are boring    So you think bagpipes are boring  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Can't sleep so thought I would play you my wedding walking down the aisle.

It was on CD and 3rd song Thunderstruck

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So you think bagpipes are boring    So you think bagpipes are boring  EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 6:19 am

I know that a lot of folks like 'em but I really hate 'em ! angry
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: So you think bagpipes are boring    So you think bagpipes are boring  EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:31 am

I know but it is my wacky sense of humour  :;smile: I have no Scottish connection and the stunned look on the guests face was just hilarious it was a hoot. What the heck moment. It was the last thing anyone expected me jigging down the aisle. Plus the clown. Although my friends knew it was going to be different. Everyone got up and was jigging in the aisles.

My brother was absolutely  disgusted as there  was no  Welsh connection. He lives in near London and the biggest snob on this planet. Still thinks he is head of the family as my mum used to say "he's an Architect you know"

Who gives a Tinkers cuss what anyone does, it's what is in the heart that counts to me. Always has

I was going to have dwarf jugglers but because of elf  and safety issues was not allowed in the civic rooms.

My aim was to make people smile and laugh.

It was the best and most fun day of my life.

Hubby was gob smacked  as he never knew a thing about it.

Everyone laughed all day which was my aim.

You see Mal only my true friends were invited and family and my  Consultant I worked for.

I was having no misery guts on my special day.

I only have genuine friends now who make me smile and make me happy. Only a small friends group but suites me.

We all just love life  and not bogged down with misery and moaning. 

Shame it doest come over on the forum at times but as I have said before no nuance. 

I do get cross at injustice though.

Just be respectful to your fellow man is all I ask  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you think bagpipes are boring    So you think bagpipes are boring  Empty

Back to top Go down

So you think bagpipes are boring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: You Tube Favourites :: Miscellaneous music and songs-
Jump to: