Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve Empty
PostSubject: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:13 pm

73 old woman while walking her dogs noticed several traveller's caravans trying to enter a Nature Reserve near Colchester. She clung to the gate to stop them breaking the locks and was manhandled quite viciously apparently, losing her false teeth in the process. 
Several brave bystanders helped her by filming the incident on their mobile phones, believe it or not!

When the police arrived the travellers fled and the police have taken no action.

Full story can be found on the following link.
Look Here
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:12 am

I don't believe the bystanders were brave at all - they just stood and filmed it and no one went to  her assistance!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 am

davo wrote:
I don't believe the bystanders were brave at all - they just stood and filmed it and no one went to  her assistance!
You've obviously never seen or been confronted by a bunch of Travellers aka tinkers aka gypsies
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:42 am

so they all stand my and watch a 73 yr old lady  be molested by travellers - cowards i call them - just filming it with their smart phones - is this what England has become??
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Called Pikeys in our next of the woods in Wales.

The richest one lives in a mansion .

They are vicious and not to be crossed. They stole all the manhole covers in our road to sell for scrap.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:31 am

That happened in Luton a few years back when light iron was at a premium, they were even nicking skips and cutting them up.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

They stole all the copper piping when I had my bathroom removed. Plus a mug of tea I had left outside due to gardening  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve   Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Stops Travellers At Nature Reserve
Page 1 of 1