Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Car Cameras - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:35 pm

davo wrote:
my guess would be that it's the anglo-saxons  who are obsessed with car cameras and the rest of the population don't give a hoot! something to do with bodecia not watching her back properly?
Davo.

Your theory doesn't hold true. I am obsessed with car cameras - but I am not anglo-saxon. I had mixed parentage - one being female and the other male.Car Cameras - Page 3 Free-r10

That's the problem with generalisations, they generally have a hole in them. giggle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 am

well there ya go with a name like alanho I took you for anglo the sax can be added on later! cold
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 am

AlanHo

That's the problem with generalisations, they generally have a hole in them. Car Cameras - Page 3 714244951

Aha. So that is what those things with the holes in them that I have on my feet are called ...."Generalisations".
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:09 am

yes that's the problem with women full of generalizations rain
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Yes just like we general about Aussies. My thoughts I shall keep to my self.

I am a Celt by the way. Britain is not just one country but divided up into four separate nations all proud people..

But you knew any way  hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Goldie wrote:
Yes just like we general about Aussies. My thoughts I shall keep to my self.

I am a Celt by the way. Britain is not just one country but divided up into four separate nations all proud people..

But you knew any way  hat

well I wouldn't be sure if you are really Celtic at all! - current research show there is much doubt about who can claim true Celtic lineage. Unless your ancestral map or genome picture or DNA profile can prove it - it may not be so?

the celts?

and just to add a bit more spice how about the Wales online??

walesonline

happy reading!!
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Yes true Celt with some German thrown in. Fair skinned and blue eyes.

You mean the bike ride.

Just all good fun or the fire one with Julian  hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:13 pm

erhmm this celtic language is a bugger to understand!! never mind welsh!
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:20 pm

You ought to try living in Spain. The Welsh are called Galles and they insist I am English. I do speak English but when they say me no speak English I say. You speak Galles and I will speak Espaniol. 

They are great soccer fans and the only connection they have with Wales in Gareth Bale of Real Madrid. Who is from Cardiff my home town :;smile:

Are Gareth Bale si si
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

We lived in Spain once. ....for an entire week (nearly). We went into a place near Tarragona called Salou. We were persuaded by a friend to go, and he had recommended that area.
We had a Tabbart 6 berth Campervan.
The first thing that struck me about Spain was the apparent death wish of anyone driving a motor vehicle. They were on a par with the Italian drivers in Rome. I think there was a slight difference in as much as the Spanish drivers were more determined than the Itallians, but the Italians did it with a little more panache and style.
After a week of dodging Spanish kamikasi drivers we hot footed it back to our favourite spot on the coast near Perpignon and spent the next seven weeks there.
We returned there every winter for many years untill we moved over here into "the second driest area in England"
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 am

there was a sailor once called Tristan Jones who wrote some interesting 'boys only adventure' sailing books and always claimed he was Welsh. He invented a welsh life for himself giving directions and naming his birth village in Wales that didn't exist. I had fun once trying to track it down but all the locals just shrugged and said join the queue. Eventually someone biographed him and we all discovered that he was illegitimate; born to a woman who may have been called Jones in Liverpool and immediately given away to a orphanage.

he sailed some nice boats and may have benefited from car cameras on his boats! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 am

I can identify with the driving, bit quiter here but scary and fast.

They take much more risk but if they knock their car  it's as if  it it doesn't matter. The speed puts me on edge most.

We prefer to hire cars. The civil guarda tend to leave you alone as their are constant car checks and that is the whole car. Now you must carry your own breathalyser kit or you will be fined.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:55 am

davo wrote:
there was a sailor once called Tristan Jones who wrote some interesting 'boys only adventure' sailing books and always claimed he was Welsh. He invented a welsh life for himself giving directions and naming his birth village in Wales that didn't exist. I had fun once trying to track it down but all the locals just shrugged and said join the queue. Eventually someone biographed him and we all discovered that he was illegitimate; born to a woman who may have been called Jones in Liverpool and immediately given away to a orphanage.

he sailed some nice boats and may have benefited from car cameras on his boats! murgs dance

Poor man.  Perhaps he wanted heritage to feel he belonged.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 am

Goldie wrote:
davo wrote:

well personally I think he insulted the Welsh by his claims
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm

davo wrote:there was a sailor once called Tristan Jones who wrote some interesting 'boys only adventure' sailing books and always claimed he was Welsh. He invented a welsh life for himself giving directions and naming his birth village in Wales that didn't exist. I had fun once trying to track it down but all the locals just shrugged and said join the queue. Eventually someone biographed him and we all discovered that he was illegitimate; born to a woman who may have been called Jones in Liverpool and immediately given away to a orphanage.
he sailed some nice boats and may have benefited from car cameras on his boats! Car Cameras - Page 3 493323236

A man in Liverpool once tripped up over a dead dog lying in the pavement. He didn't have a camera with which to photograph a dog. So he photographed a cat instead.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 pm

ah cats eyes heh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Cameras
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next