Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Car Cameras - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

In the Caribbean, there were employment fairs in many of the towns and villages. Major British firms, including the National Health Service and British Railways, had stalls garlanded with posters and leaflets set up to recruit labour. In return for the passage money, workers guaranteed a certain number of years' commitment to the firm. The recruiting drive was urgent, and government ministers often went out there to encourage people to sign on. Enoch Powell, as Minister of Health (1960-63), recruited nurses from there for the National Health Service.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Purwell

That was a good example of "managed" immigration. I know someone whose father was recruited by that very method but underwent a thorough screening of his experience, qualifications and background.

That doesn't happen today - any scruffy toe rag chancer can come here and be given benefits whithout the need to work. It's a total disgrace. Catgate is spot on - politicians almost everywhere live in another World and rarely suffer from the consequences of their perverted decisions.

When I come to power I will put a stop to it................ batman giggle

What this has got to do with the thread on car cameras I really have no idea. Car Cameras - Page 2 Offtop10

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Immigration to UK as existed for thousands of years but of recent dates has increased in numbers - the massive increase from the 1990's has to be questioned in terms of govt strategies or lack of!!

historic UK migration doco
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 10:34 pm

What this has got to do with the thread on car cameras I really have no idea. Car Cameras - Page 2 Offtop10

Well I suppose it might be that we have the parallel of black and white photographs and black and white immigrants.
Not to mention a lovely cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 12:58 am

maybe we just disinterested in car cameras??  it would be interesting to survey the number of recent immigrants to UK who have car cameras installed or not - maybe they are causing all the accidents??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:35 am

Funny you should mention that, an awful lot of "crash for cash" incidents seem to be carried out by people from an Asian background.
One example here:Scam
That is why I am thinking of getting a dash cam.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:50 am

Purwell wrote:
Funny you should mention that, an awful lot of "crash for cash" incidents seem to be carried out by people from an Asian background.

Yes, when looked at in that light, it becomes apparent that over the years there has been nowhere near enough attention been paid to the suitability of the "local" air in blowing up tyres for both vehicles running on petrol and those running on diesel fuel.

It was alleged that a gang in West Ham seemed to be involved somewhere in this mess, but no one ever actually discussed the matter with them.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 pm

my guess would be that it's the anglo-saxons  who are obsessed with car cameras and the rest of the population don't give a hoot! something to do with bodecia not watching her back properly?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:45 pm

catgate wrote:
Purwell wrote:

Yes, when looked at in that light, it becomes apparent that over the years there has been nowhere near enough attention been paid to the suitability of the "local" air in blowing up tyres for both vehicles running on petrol and those running on diesel fuel.

It was alleged that a gang in West Ham seemed to be involved somewhere in this mess, but no one ever actually discussed the matter with them.
Struggling to understand what you are saying there?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

I don't understand what it has got to do with the price of fish either

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

AlanHo wrote:
I don't understand what it has got to do with the price of fish either

Well, Alan, I can understand the quandary caused by my last post because I was completely puzzled by it myself.

However instead of wiping it out, or even erasing it, I thought if I left it on screen someone somewhere might just come up with the answer
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:55 pm

i think once we have analyzed all the camera shots on here all will become clear!! and we shall be able to view it from all angles 🎸
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:35 pm

davo wrote:
my guess would be that it's the anglo-saxons  who are obsessed with car cameras and the rest of the population don't give a hoot! something to do with bodecia not watching her back properly?
Davo.

Your theory doesn't hold true. I am obsessed with car cameras - but I am not anglo-saxon. I had mixed parentage - one being female and the other male.Car Cameras - Page 2 Free-r10

That's the problem with generalisations, they generally have a hole in them. giggle

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 am

well there ya go with a name like alanho I took you for anglo the sax can be added on later! cold
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 am

AlanHo

That's the problem with generalisations, they generally have a hole in them. Car Cameras - Page 2 714244951

Aha. So that is what those things with the holes in them that I have on my feet are called ...."Generalisations".
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:09 am

yes that's the problem with women full of generalizations rain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Cameras   Car Cameras - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Cameras
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next