HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams   Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
Hetty
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams   Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Not heard him singing that one before, very pleasant. The one I most associate with him is 'Picture of you'.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams   Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:32 pm

That's a lovely song Goldie. We have been to see Joe Brown a few times. He always finishes his concerts with this song. Someone told me he sings it to his wife who died of breast cancer in 1991. I don't know if this is true but sad if it is.

Edit: Just something else I know about the band. In the video, Neil Gauntlett is playing lead guitar along with Joe Brown himself. He played the guitar wonderfully. Sadly though, he died in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams   Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi sorry for late reply. Yes I have seen him several times and also the sixties packages, The Searchers, Wayne Fontana,Herman's Hermits.

Still play great tunesĀ  blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams   Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Brown- See You In My Dreams
Page 1 of 1