HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go On You Know You Would Too

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Go On You Know You Would Too Empty
PostSubject: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:09 am

I would open the door with a bucket of cow poo and throw it at her, she's worse than Thatcher.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:39 am

She is doing a difficult job in difficult times at home and abroad....however she has just lost thousands of votes including mine by declaring her support for fox-hunting,
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:44 am

Pity there is no  effective opposition leader.

I agree about the fox hunting too. I was not keen on her one show appearance and trying to appear a normal couple. I was not keen on the remark. Boys and girls jobs.

I do find her very evasive on close questioning.

I think there will be difficult times ahead for the UK for a number of years to come.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm a hopeless judge of politician's characters.

I once voted for Tony Blair - but don't tell anyone.

I think Teresa May is doing a fine job against the odds - Who in Corbyn's rabble could do better. I'm glad I'm 80 and not 18.
I admire Farage for how he stands up for us in the Brussels menagerie

I told you I am a hopeless judge of politician's characters.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 7:50 am

AlanHo wrote:
I'm a hopeless judge of politician's characters.

I once voted for Tony Blair - but don't tell anyone.

I think Teresa May is doing a fine job against the odds - Who in Corbyn's rabble could do better. I'm glad I'm 80 and not 18.
I admire Farage for how he stands up for us in the Brussels menagerie

I told you I am a hopeless judge of politician's characters.

Quite agree with all that Alan....we are very much alike.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:42 am

I just do not trust any politician. I do miss the cut and thrust of a good debate though.

My favourite quote was when Dennis Healey called Margaret Thatcher Attila the hen. Silly  Billy  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:44 am

There are too many people who decide they hate with a passion someone they have never met - just because they hold certain principles and views.

I don't hate Corbyn - I have never met him and don't trust what I read about him. I fundamentally disagree with most of the mantra he believes in and preaches - but I wouldn't throw eggs at him or chuck manure over him if he came to the door. What on earth would that achieve.

I fervently don't want Labour to get in at the coming election - but if they do - it will be the result of a democratic majority vote which I won't like but have to accept.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:16 pm

I totally agree Alan. I hated it when politicians  had eggs or paint thrown at them. No matter what party.  What  does that achieve.  

You either agree with their manifesto or not. So you vote. 

I think Theresa May will win though.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

malcolm wrote:
She is doing a difficult job in difficult times at home and abroad....however she has just lost thousands of votes including mine by declaring her support for fox-hunting,

I read she stated that parliament should have a free vote on the topic without saying which way she would vote.

I am not in favour of fox hunting either - but I would still vote Tory because brexit and the future of the country is far more important.

Voters are fickle - thousands of students will vote labour (because they have promised to cancel student fees) without considering how much worse off they will be when labour borrow 100 billion or more per year to fund their crazy Marxist plans.

Ta ra - I'll get my coat.

Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:08 pm

I would not piss on a Tory if he was on fire.
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I too hate Fox Hunting ,I think she's landed herself there with problems.
I signed a petition on Facebook today to do with all this, there are over 700,000 on it so far and still rising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go On You Know You Would Too   Go On You Know You Would Too Empty

Back to top Go down

Go On You Know You Would Too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: What's in the News-
Jump to: